Home

SPECIAL ELECTION
SEPTEMBER 15, 2009

Election Date 09/15/2009
Number of votes reflect Jefferson County only

AS OF 09/15/09 09:37 PM

Election Listing | County Clerks Home

This page will auto refresh in   minutes
REGISTERED VOTERS - TOTAL   Votes 
Registered Voters Total      52,929 
Ballots Cast Total      8,250 
Ballots Cast Blank     
Precincts Reporting 29 of 29 for 100%
 
Registered Voters TotalBallots Cast TotalBallots Cast Blank
0010 TWN OF AZTALAN WARDS 1-2887213024.01
0020 TWN OF COLD SPRING WD 1-2496100020.16
0030 TWN OF CONCORD WARDS 1-41336175013.10
0040 TWN OF FARMINGTON WDS 1-21179195016.54
0050 TWN OF HEBRON WARDS 1-2705158022.41
0060 TWN OF IXONIA WARDS 1-4285523508.23
0070 TWN OF JEFFERSON WRD 1-51297401030.92
0080 TWN OF KOSHKONONG WDS 1-52837500017.62
0090 TWN OF LAKE MILLS WDS 1-21319316023.96
0100 TWN OF MILFORD WARDS 1-2675141020.89
0110 TWN OF OAKLAND WARDS 1-42002346017.28
0120 TWN OF PALMYRA WARDS 1-29128809.65
0130 TWN OF SULLIVAN WDS 1-31367191013.97
0140 TWN OF SUMNER556128023.02
0150 TWN OF WATERLOO55698017.63
0160 TWN OF WATERTOWN WARD1-21610222013.79
0170 VLG OF CAMBRIDGE W1599015.25
0180 VLG OF JOHNSON CREEK W1-41601188011.74
0190 VLG OF LAC LA BELLE W2100
0200 VLG OF PALMYRA W1-21028118011.48
0210 VLG OF SULLIVAN36853014.40
0220 C-FORT ATKINSON W1-967061521122.68
0230 C-JEFFERSON WARDS 1-941411316031.78
0240 C-LAKE MILLS W 1-43692631017.09
0250 C-WATERLOO WARDS 1-5225913405.93
0260 C-WTTN WARDS 8,20-216204306.94
0270 C-WTTN WARDS 9-1023488203.49
0280 C-WTTN WARDS 11-12139310207.32
0290 C-WTTN WARDS 13-14155613608.74
CANDIDATE TOTALS 52,9298,2501

PROVISIONALS AND ABSENTEES OUTSTANDING   Votes 
Provisionals Outstanding     
Provisionals Received & Counted     
Absentees Outstanding     
Absentees Received & Counted     
Precincts Reporting 32 of 32 for 100%
 
Provisionals OutstandingProvisionals Received & CountedAbsentees OutstandingAbsentees Received & Counted
0010 TWN OF AZTALAN WARDS 1-20000
0020 TWN OF COLD SPRING WD 1-20000
0030 TWN OF CONCORD WARDS 1-40000
0040 TWN OF FARMINGTON WDS 1-20000
0050 TWN OF HEBRON WARDS 1-20000
0060 TWN OF IXONIA WARDS 1-40000
0070 TWN OF JEFFERSON WRD 1-50000
0080 TWN OF KOSHKONONG WDS 1-50000
0090 TWN OF LAKE MILLS WDS 1-20000
0100 TWN OF MILFORD WARDS 1-20000
0110 TWN OF OAKLAND WARDS 1-40000
0120 TWN OF PALMYRA WARDS 1-20000
0130 TWN OF SULLIVAN WDS 1-30000
0140 TWN OF SUMNER0000
0150 TWN OF WATERLOO0000
0160 TWN OF WATERTOWN WARD1-20000
0170 VLG OF CAMBRIDGE W10000
0180 VLG OF JOHNSON CREEK W1-40000
0190 VLG OF LAC LA BELLE W20000
0200 VLG OF PALMYRA W1-20000
0210 VLG OF SULLIVAN0000
0220 C-FORT ATKINSON W1-90000
0230 C-JEFFERSON WARDS 1-90000
0240 C-LAKE MILLS W 1-40000
0250 C-WATERLOO WARDS 1-50000
0260 C-WTTN WARDS 8,20-210000
0270 C-WTTN WARDS 9-100000
0280 C-WTTN WARDS 11-120000
0290 C-WTTN WARDS 13-140000
0300 C-WTTN WARDS 15-16,190000
0310 C-WTTN WARDS 17-180000
0320 C-WW W9-11,14-15,20-220000
CANDIDATE TOTALS 0000

COUNTYWIDE REFERENDUM   Votes 
Yes (NON) Graph 42.13%  3,475 
No (NON) Graph 57.87%  4,774 
Over Votes     
Under Votes     
Countywide Referenda Question

Under state law, the increase in the levy of Jefferson County for the tax to be imposed for the next fiscal year, 2010, is limited to 8.41%, which results in a levy of $26,054,457. Shall the County of Jefferson be allowed to exceed this limit and increase the levy for the next four fiscal years, 2010 through 2013, by $1,958,724 per year (which for 2010 equals an additional 8.15% for a total increase of 16.56%) which results in a levy of $28,013,181 for 2010, which sum does not include exempt library services or other exemptions from the levy limit?

Precincts Reporting 29 of 29 for 100%

 
YesNo
(NON)(NON)
0010 TWN OF AZTALAN WARDS 1-282131
0020 TWN OF COLD SPRING WD 1-23565
0030 TWN OF CONCORD WARDS 1-48392
0040 TWN OF FARMINGTON WDS 1-29699
0050 TWN OF HEBRON WARDS 1-27979
0060 TWN OF IXONIA WARDS 1-479156
0070 TWN OF JEFFERSON WRD 1-5159242
0080 TWN OF KOSHKONONG WDS 1-5171329
0090 TWN OF LAKE MILLS WDS 1-294222
0100 TWN OF MILFORD WARDS 1-232109
0110 TWN OF OAKLAND WARDS 1-4144202
0120 TWN OF PALMYRA WARDS 1-24642
0130 TWN OF SULLIVAN WDS 1-361130
0140 TWN OF SUMNER5276
0150 TWN OF WATERLOO3761
0160 TWN OF WATERTOWN WARD1-2111111
0170 VLG OF CAMBRIDGE W172
0180 VLG OF JOHNSON CREEK W1-464124
0190 VLG OF LAC LA BELLE W200
0200 VLG OF PALMYRA W1-25959
0210 VLG OF SULLIVAN2132
0220 C-FORT ATKINSON W1-9673847
0230 C-JEFFERSON WARDS 1-9663653
0240 C-LAKE MILLS W 1-4270361
0250 C-WATERLOO WARDS 1-56371
0260 C-WTTN WARDS 8,20-211231
0270 C-WTTN WARDS 9-103547
0280 C-WTTN WARDS 11-124557
0290 C-WTTN WARDS 13-145482
CANDIDATE TOTALS 3,4754,774
CANDIDATE PERCENT 42.1357.87

2013 Jefferson County